Thursday 11 July 2013

AMAL PROJECT with GLAMPrenuer

Assalamualaikum dan Selamat Berpuasa to all readers!

I would like to share our latest initiative this year which is The Amal Project conducted by GLAM leader, CDM Razali Zain.

This program will be on throughout the month of Ramadhan (1st of Ramadhan until 1st Syawal ) and the aims is to collect as many donation to be sent to our friends in Syria. 

In conjunction with this project, RM1 from each of my customer purchase will go to this charity event.

May our good deed will beneficial not only the receiver but for our provision in the afterlife.  InsyaAllah.


I also would like recommend my readers to promote this program through Facebook and Instagram by using our project hashtag #AMALPROJECT

Thank you for your time and come and join our charity event this Ramadhan 1434H. Please contact me for any inquiry with regards to this event.


Luv,
Lina Saat
GLAMPrenuer
0133954748
linasaat@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment