Saturday 13 July 2013

Photo shoot - FabulousBeauties

Business with GLAM, you will be expose in a lot of online marketing strategies, blogging tips, instagram feed and lots more tips to boost your business but not to forget to boost our self esteem and confident.

Last Saturday, our Fabulous Beauties Team has conducted a photo shoot session for our group photo. Here are some preview photo of that session ;) 

Those are only picture of me and the team by Amateur Photog Mr Hubby , Zul Hilmi Omar. The photo selection will need another one more week. I hate waiting! Tapping my finger on the table. Hehe .. 


    Picture of Me, Ms Airin (my dedicated leader) , Ms Salwah (at her 40s, still in Biz) , Ms Haneem (Student, GLAMJunior)

Great Business Plan is out NOW. Details is here. PM me for appointment so that I can share with you the strategies. Part of Duit Raya 2013 Project.

Lets join us the Fabulous Beauties Team on our road to success. 
GO GO #GoldCoastStriker !


Luv,
Lina Saat
Next TOP GLAMprenuer
facebook.com/lina.saat
0133954748

No comments:

Post a Comment